Gas Hot Water Heaters
Gas Storage / Instantaneous Hot Water Heaters
Curl Curl Plumbing can service, repair & install a wide range of gas hot water systems and hot water heaters from all the leading brands. We service all locations within Northern Beaches, North Shores and Inner Sydney.
For reliable advice on the best storage mains pressure and continuous flow instantaneous gas hot water heaters for your budget and needs, call Curl Curl Plumbing today on 1300 566 292.
Whether your gas hot water heater requires repairing or replacing we can help. We can offer advice as to the cost of repairing your current system or having it replaced with a new system that will meet your needs and budget.
Types of Gas Water Heaters
The most common & preferred type of gas water heater is the tankless heating system, also known as continuous flow. Because they are tankless, they only heat the water as it is required. A flow switch detects when the tap is turned on and will heat the water as it passes through the unit.
The other type includes a storage tank, which have a five-star efficiency. Most will require that you are connected to the natural gas line, however there are options that can be plumbed to LPG bottled gas (should there be no natural gas in your area).
Gas Hot Water Storage System – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Ideal for bigger households
- Rapid heating with a high recovery rate
- Lower operating costs
- Initial costs are high
- More complex installation process
- Risk of a potential gas explosion
Gas Hot Water Tankless System – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Ideal for apartments and villas, better for small households
- Tankless water heaters take up very little space
- Can be safely installed indoors or outdoors
- Longer life span
- Limited Hot Water Supply – If you are running multiple appliances at the same time
- Usually there is a lag in receiving the hot water, thus increasing water wastage
- Tankless systems can work hard therefore require more regular servicing
Which is the right Gas Hot Water System for You
Our fully qualified Plumber will consult with you, to ensure that you get the right type of water heater for your needs, so that it doesn’t cost you more than it needs to.
Curl Curl Plumbing are specialists in all types of hot water systems and have access to a huge range of brands including Rheem, Rinnai, Dux, etc.
Our Gas Hot Water System Services
- Same day repair or install
- You will know the price before we start work. No hidden costs!
- All major brands and models
- Free removal of your old hot water system
- Repair and maintenance of old gas water heaters
- On time guarantee. If we are late, we will pay you up to $100
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with the way we do the work, we will do it again to your satisfaction
Same Day Service
Because our plumbers are highly experienced and fully qualified we can have your gas hot water system repaired or a new system installed on the same day, we will even remove your old water heater free of charge.
To find out more contact us for a free inspection or quote 1300 566 292.
On Time Gaurantee
We turn up ON TIME or your plumbing is FREE!
Fixed First Time
We’ll fix it the first time or we’ll return at our expense and put it right…AND give you $100 for the hassle…
Free Safety Inspection
21 point plumbing + safety inspection to help you avoid additional and expensive problems in the future.
Available 24 / 7
We are available 7 days a week for any emergency plumbing issue
- 24 / 7 Emergency
- Leaking Taps & Toilets
- Noisy & Burst Pipes
- Gas Fitting
- Drain Cleaning
- Stormwater Drains
- Gutters & Downpipes
- Clear Sewerage Pipes
- Pipe Location
- No Dig Relining
- Drain Camera
- Replace Broken or Burst Pipes
- Minimal Disruption to Surrounding Landscape
Hot Water Heater
- Repairs & Replacement
- New Installation
- Free Removal of Old Hot Water System
- Rainwater Tanks and Pumps
What Sets Us Apart From Other Plumbers
Since 2001, we have been providing our customers with the high level of quality service they deserve.
We are not just focused on getting the job done. We seek to educate our customers on their plumbing systems, including how to save energy, lower utility bills, and enjoy system reliability for years afterwards.
What you will discover when you work with us is personalized service that is tailored to your specific situation.
We take the time to inspect your system and provide an accurate diagnosis of the problem. This allows us to provide the best solution at the best value.
You can expect options that are guaranteed to fit your specific problem and match your budget.
Our recommendations come with your best interests in mind.
What Our Customers Are Saying
" Technician was very cheerful, helpful & courteous, and would be happy to have him back if I had any more plumbing problems."
" Fantastic service, 2 additional jobs done to repair other Plumbing Company's poor work at no charge. Very happy "
" Your technician was wonderful, and his advice was very helpful. Will definitely use Curl Curl Plumbing again. "