Electric Hot Water Heater
Electric Hot Water Heater
Curl Curl Plumbing can service, repair & install a wide range of electric hot water systems and hot water heaters from all of the leading brands. We service all locations within Northern Beaches, North Shores and inner Sydney.
For reliable advice on the best electric hot water heater for your budget and needs, that is installed with ease by our fully qualified plumbing team, call Curl Curl Plumbing today on 1300 566 292.
If your current electric hot water heater is playing up, we can help you. We can offer advice on either purchasing a new hot water heater or in some cases we can repair your current one.
Electric Hot Water System – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Easy installation
- Lower up front costs than other system types
- Some models can be pre-set for heating during off-peak periods to help minimise your energy bill
- Electric hot water systems are usually the most expensive to run
- Generates high amounts of greenhouse gas emissions
- If the power goes out, so does your hot water
Things to Consider When Installing an Electric Hot Water Heater
- Number of people per household
- Are you on off peak electricity?
- Running costs
- Is it possible to convert to a more energy efficient heater, using the Governments rebates?
Which is the Right Electric Hot Water System for You
We will consult with you to ensure that you get the right water heater for your needs, so that it doesn’t cost you more than it needs to. Curl Curl Plumbing are specialists in hot water systems and have access to a huge range of brands including Rheem, Rinnai, Dux, etc.
Our Electric Hot Water System Services
- Same day repair or install
- You will know the price before we start work. No hidden costs!
- All major brands and models
- Free removal of your old hot water system
- Repair and maintenance of old electric water heaters
- On time guarantee. If we are late we will pay you up to $100
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with the way we do the work, we will do it again to your satisfaction
Same Day Service
Because our plumbers are highly experienced and qualified we can have your electric hot water system repaired or a new system installed on the same day, we will even remove your old water heater free of charge.
To find out more contact us for a free inspection or quote 1300 566 292.
On Time Guarantee
We turn up ON TIME or your plumbing is FREE!
Fixed First Time
We'll fix it the first time or we'll return at our expense and put it right! AND give you $100 for the hassle!
Free Safety Inspection
21 point plumbing + safety inspection to help you avoid additional and expensive problems in the future.
Available 24 / 7
We are available 7 days a week for any emergency plumbing issue
- 24 / 7 Emergency
- Leaking Taps & Toilets
- Noisy & Burst Pipes
- Gas Fitting
- Drain Cleaning
- Stormwater Drains
- Gutters & Downpipes
- Clear Sewerage Pipes
- Pipe Location
- No Dig Relining
- Drain Camera
- Replace Broken or Burst Pipes
- Minimal Disruption to Surrounding Landscape
Hot Water Heater
- Repairs & Replacement
- New Installation
- Free Removal of Old Hot Water System
- Rainwater Tanks and Pumps
What Sets Us Apart From Other Plumbers
Since 2001, we have been providing our customers with the high level of quality service they deserve.
We are not just focused on getting the job done. We seek to educate our customers on their plumbing systems, including how to save energy, lower utility bills, and enjoy system reliability for years afterwards.
What you will discover when you work with us is personalized service that is tailored to your specific situation.
We take the time to inspect your system and provide an accurate diagnosis of the problem. This allows us to provide the best solution at the best value.
You can expect options that are guaranteed to fit your specific problem and match your budget.
Our recommendations come with your best interests in mind.