Blocked Drain Problem?
We’ll Clear it Fast
Using Our Water Jetter
Curl Curl Plumbing
Tell Us Your Plumbing Problem
Please fill out your details in the form below with any questions or comments you have for us and our friendly staff will respond to you as soon as possible.
Water Jetter Drain Cleaning
Do you need to have your blocked drain cleared today?
When it comes to Blocked drains in Sydney, we are the drain experts and we guarantee to clear your drain or you don’t pay.
When it comes to blocked drain in Sydney we invest in the best equipment on the market from around the world. The high pressure water jet is the latest technology in drain cleaning equipment. The water jet has replaced the electric eel when it comes to drain cleaning due to speed, cost effective and quality of root removal from the drain.
10 years ago we put the electric eel into retirement and moved to the water jetter as we felt it was not providing the level of service the customer was needing to clear there blocked drain in Sydney. Due to the restriction of the electric eel we were finding that we were coming up against more blocked drains that could not be cleared with the electric eel and then having to bring in a water jetter to clear the drain.
This was costing the customer twice as much for both services. So we got rid of the electric eel and fitted all our trucks with high pressure water jetters and CCTV drain cameras. The water jet drain cleaner out performs the eclectic eel on a number of levels.
1. Speed. The water jetter is faster to set up and clear blocked drains due to the continuous length of the hose that is sent down the drain. There is no heavy equipment and metal cables to carry around. The water jetter can clear blockages 60 meters downstream of the entry point. Can also get into tight locations. IE: Under the house.
2. Finish product. As the electric eel tears at roots within the pipe as it goes past this will always leave a large percentage of roots still in the pipe. The high-pressure water jetter blasts the roots off with the sheer pressure of the water. The water jetter will cut the roots back level with the pipe as well as remove any scaly build-up. This gives the drain a longer period before the drain blocks again.
3. Blocked stormwater. Most stormwater when they are blocked is full of leaves, dirt, and silt as well as tree roots. The electric eel is not designed to remove silt from the drain it will only cut the roots. This is where the water jet is different. Due to the high-pressure water blasting backward the water jet will blast out all the silt and dirt. Using special heads the dirt and silt can be dragged out of the drain and bring the pipe back to look like new. It is common on building sites for the drains to be filled with cement and builders’ rubble. The high-pressure water jetter is the best piece of equipment to remove this type of material from the drain.
4. Access. The water jet uses an inch hose to send it down the drain. Due to this, you are able to access the pipe through small access points. The standard domestic high-pressure water jetter will clear any pipe from 40mm to 225mm. for pipes over 225mm, a large commercial water jetter is required. When you have limited room to access the drain the water jetter is perfect for this type of work as the equipment is light and small. Perfect for under houses or inside bathrooms. As opposed to the old electric eel which is heavy and difficult to move around, especially when there are many steps. The process to set up the eel is slow and awkward with all the lengths of cable that need to be connected and disconnect every 2.5 meters.
5. Power. The water jetter has all its power at the nozzle which is the part that cuts through the roots as opposed to the eel which is driven by the machine out of the ground so the further the cable goes down the pipe the weaker the cable becomes too cutting the roots. Water jetters will cut roots up to 20mm in diameter.
6. Stubborn Blockages. The water jetter is an amazing piece of equipment when it comes to clearing difficult blockages. Be it a large tree root or a long tail of roots or a grease blockage. The water jetter will clear it. The high-pressure water will slowly cut and blast away whatever is in its way.
How does the Water Jetter work?
A water jetter is a machine designed to quickly clear drains using a Petrol motor and pump to blast water at 5000 psi in the direction it’s aimed. It’s the pressure of the water discharging through a series of small holes in the nozzle that cuts through the tree roots at a pressure of 5000 psi. Did you know that they can even cut steel using extremely high water pressure.
Water is forced backwards which drives the cutting nozel through the drain pipe. As the water goes past the obstructions it will blast it backwards. The debris can be dragged from the pipe by the operator as he drags the hose back out of the drain.
The water usage is very low as the water jetter works on pressure, not volume.
Our Guarantee To You
We are the one-stop shop when it comes to a blocked drain in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, North shore, and Eastern suburbs. We Guarantee to fix any blocked, leaking, or collapsed sewer pipe. We fix the drains that other plumbers can’t. When you call Curl Curl Plumbing you will always get an Expert Drain Plumber who has a drain camera, water jetter, and No Dig pipe repair technology.
So call Curl Curl Plumbing now on 1300 566 292 and we GUARANTEE to fix your drain or you don’t pay.
On Time Guarantee
We turn up ON TIME or your plumbing is FREE!
Fixed First Time
We'll fix it the first time or we'll return at our expense and put it right! AND give you $100 for the hassle!
Free Safety Inspection
21 point plumbing + safety inspection to help you avoid additional and expensive problems in the future.
Available 24 / 7
We are available 7 days a week for any emergency plumbing issue
* 24 / 7 Emergency
* Leaking Taps & Toilets
* Noisy & Burst Pipes
* Gas Fitting
* Drain Cleaning
* Stormwater Drains
* Gutters & Downpipes
* Clear Sewerage Pipes
* Pipe Location
* No Dig Relining
* Drain Camera
* Replace Broken or Burst Pipes
* Minimal Disruption to Landscape
Hot Water Heater
* Repairs & Replacement
* New Installation
* Free Removal of Old Hot Water System
* Rainwater Tanks and Pumps
What Sets Us Apart From Other Plumbers
Since 2001, we have been providing our customers with the high level of quality service they deserve.
We are not just focused on getting the job done. We seek to educate our customers on their plumbing systems, including how to save energy, lower utility bills, and enjoy system reliability for years afterwards.
What you will discover when you work with us is personalized service that is tailored to your specific situation.
We take the time to inspect your system and provide an accurate diagnosis of the problem. This allows us to provide the best solution at the best value.
You can expect options that are guaranteed to fit your specific problem and match your budget.
Our recommendations come with your best interests in mind.